Terra Maiorum accepts orders only for deliveries on the Italian territory.
- For each order placed in our shop, depending on the request, it issues a receipt or an invoice for the material sent;
- For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order, where necessary and mandatory, is authentic. Shipments have the following costs:
- GLS Corriere Espresso Italia: € 5.90;
- Transport costs are borne by the Customer and are clearly stated when the order is placed. Nothing is more due by the customer than the total order.
- All orders placed will be sent in the following ways:
- For orders placed from Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 1.00 pm, the shipment is scheduled on the same day as the order by 6.00 pm with delivery within 48 hours (islands excluded).
- For orders placed from Friday after 1:00 pm until the following Monday, the shipment is scheduled for the following Monday within 6:00 pm with delivery within 48 hours (islands excluded) from the shipping date.
For orders with payment on delivery, there is an additional cost of € 4.00.
- Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check for tampering or opening of the package / envelope.
- Any damage to the packaging and / or the product must be immediately reported, by making a RESERVED INSPECTION CONTROL (SPECIFYING THE REASON FOR THE RESERVE, eg "punched packaging", "crushed packaging", etc.) on the courier's delivery proof. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to oppose any dispute about the external characteristics of what was delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, by contacting the addresses listed below:
Via Castel del Monte 184 - 70033 - Corato (BA)
tel. +39.080 8721024